View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2017, 11:21   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Cluster Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think i allready explained it, or atleast tried to get my point across.
You are saying that the average joe could just join a alliance and ask to be put in charge of politics/targets/etc?
Then im sorry to inform you that your an idiot. Stop posting please.
Politics ofc not but if you joined another alliance and showed an interest in bcing and dcing or Intel they would let you take part for sure. That is my experience with a plethora of alliances. Some big, some small. Politics is more a case of being an alliance long enough that a HC deems you have the allies best interests at heart, and aren't a retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitcher
If youve done that, tons of times, you would know they are totaly diffrent from the normal ones, one reason being that the normal "corrupt pa players/leaders" are no longer in charge.

What i used to like about it was that you had a small group(your gal) wich you played for, and you sometimes had to work with people you disliked on a "micro level", and "backstab" or fight your normal friends/allies.

Im not sure when "xmas round" came into being, but i think having a round themed about grinches, santas, and what not is incredibly silly.
But, for me, "community round" != "normal round"
"World Cup round", "xmas round", "summer mini round" etc etc
What mz is trying to say I think is that your definition of community round (WTF is that!) Is forcing people to play in a certain way when intact all that is needed in these rounds is the ability to play in multiple ways. Gal/Cluster and alliance. Why restrict it?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote