View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2018, 22:19   #8
Atilla

Atilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura about
Re: Remove EXP or nerf it to oblivion

Bbutcher, instead of just claiming that the argument is void please tell me what is so great about XP and how it works? you´ve only progressed to claiming things yourself so please give me some facts to back up you´re claims.

Also XP has been abused several times over several rounds.. however sadly the historical data does not include value and score only score. If you have a place where that data is available then please refer me too it.

fleet catching is a function of a war game.. all allies can and should use it as a good tool.. and not only smaller allies use it.. and it should be a thing in a game so that allies doe ensure they have defensive fleets else we might just play a game with just offsenive stats and no defensive states... you´re arguments you could say are void...

There should always be a danger element in a game if not its a poorly designed war game.

also you should probably read that page about greifing closer.. or are you just applying meaning to the word griefing to fit your own perspective..? most of the smaller allies work in tandem with bigger allies and will use the tools they have to ensure that their members do well.

Implying that all smaller allies are just out to grief is disturbing, cause thats what you are doing.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote