Thread: Limitations
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2008, 03:09   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Limitations

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
Sure the numbers are bigger, but I bet greenhills is still laughing at the hilarity of such an impossibly unrealistic scenario.
Personally I didn't view that as a particularly unwelcome outcome in and of itself. It's hardly like anyone who has an opinion worth noting is still fascinated with planet ranks at this stage in the game. What was shit is that there were other limits in place which made it impossible to counteract. What inevitably will happen again is that someone else will be able to get around the artificial limitations that have been placed on the game.

PS Top heavy alliances where the top two planets have received 216 ally def fleets between them zebra? Although in fairness that's more a topic for AD!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 27 Feb 2008 at 04:00.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote