Thread: Limitations
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2008, 20:47   #11
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold
Re: Limitations

I'll take out an ad in the school newspaper for $5 asking fellow students to spend 5 minutes signing up a free account, 1 minute initting as many roids as possible a week later, and 1 minute joining my tag and donating all their res to me 100 ticks to round end. I'll lie and say every signup aids charity or something in the ad and have an alliance of a few thousand planets. I wonder if I could double, triple, or more the score of the #2 planet. Get rid of these shit rules so I can finally play how I want to instead of being forced to actually play for a decent rank.

And stein: In top heavy alliances like Urwins I can see mandatory donations for the entire ally but the resources only being used for the top 10 flagshipped planets. And that would put an end to most FCs. BUT the game would ofc be far better without any restrictions except no cheating.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote