View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 18:28   #404
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: r67 who will win

You lot seem to whine about any change in the game.

Galaxy Fund. Wee wee it's being abused.

Defensive Stats? Wee wee it's too forted can barely land.

Ok then Offensive stats! Wee wee players abusing XP. CT and Ultores obviously has a deal to farm each other.

Alliance Fleets to help you sleep! Wee wee :-( I can't land, even though I use this feature myself.

I want to be involved in this game still so I'll play a defence planet. Wee wee :'( it's cheating and abusing the system. Close them pls.

I'm bored so I'll try something new and one ship defend. Wee wee, it's being abused because he's not attacking and his galaxy mates are obviously cheating because they're initiating when they get roided down to 50 roids.

And not to mention that whenever an alliance wins, you lot discount that as a win and find multiple reasons as to why they don't deserve it.

Whine whine, wee wee. The degree of patheticism is just laughable.

Let's all just stick to the 2001 way of playing. Launch, scan, calc, recall and REPEAT. Because new strategies and ways of playing isn't welcome as the forum police says so.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote