Thread: A Suggestion
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2013, 10:23   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: A Suggestion

Yes ofc, but everything is exploitable. Like people with multi accounts. I would like to think that having the passport which is basically a record of achievements would be something people would want to hold onto tho

EDIT: Also yes this could be done by a few, i think we all know the kind of player, but if its made a faff to do so then it might be off putting. Things like tying a paypal account to one PA account, making each account linked to people's PNick on iRC (i would like to see iRC accounts intergrated into PA passports anyway) so that you cant log into P if your PA account has a different email to what your PNick was registered with, or the ability of the PA Team/ MH Team to attribute the stars of a player to the alliance they are playing for if they find players have changed email addresses solely to avoid this.

People who are determined to get around this will regardless, look at multi's and other exploiters for examples. But they are a small number (10-20) at most and wont have a huge impact on things (the difference of 5-6 stars in an alliance wouldnt do anything of note)

Last edited by Kaiba; 23 Jul 2013 at 13:17.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote