Thread: R61 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2015, 05:50   #138
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R61 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
When we did the deals you talk about, we were not #1, nor was the other side of the deals #1... Maybe thanks to those deals we both have ended up in a decent rank... We worked with CT (was #4 when deal was made, we were #5), CT won, we worked with ULT (was rank #5 when deal was made, we were #4), ULT won etc. All our deals have a clause to end them gracefully (or a end date). And during all of those rounds, we've never been the single ally/nap for any tag (not even the longest deal), you just want a scapegoat to point fingers at.

"If you cripple the poltiics for other alliances also, you are ruining what could be open good rounds." ... I can't see how we cripple deals for others by having our own deals with whoever we choose to, unless you'd want deals with the same alliances and would like to cripple the open round yourself. Also, crippling deals for others is also a form of politics...

Who will you blame this round if Black Flag for some odd reason won? The allies we've had deals with during the round? Would they have spoiled the round for you, because they made a deal with us now (when we're #3), by siding with the winner before tick 400?
i'm sorry, that's not good enough, you should disband and all leave the game so BB can win planet and gal and ally

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote