Thread: R61 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2015, 01:44   #126
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R61 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If X or Y, or Z comes into a position where they will have to choose wether to help out BF or just do what BF did to the rest of the univers the last two round, why would they help them out?
If you constantly keep fcking up others with your politics, should you except to get favours in return?
Im not sure.
If it was all down to my opinion, i would surely not be giving them a helping hand if i belive they wouldnt do the same thing back to me

In this post Butcher basically says that no matter what Black Flag does, you shouldn't do anything to help them regardless of their history.

With an attitude like that then please tell me, what should Black Flag do in your humble opinion? It's doomed if it just helps another alliance to win and then also doomed if it doesn't as people should just kill them according to you.

I'm intrigued to why you feel another alliance should be punished constantly for previous rounds just because they didn't do the politics you wanted them too?

Did you vote for Spore to hit HR in every end of round survey we did? Sounds like it's more of a vendetta than actual logical political progression.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote