Thread: R61 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2015, 13:43   #121
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R61 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
I'm actually expecting more open politics too this round.

We'll see how it goes, there's not that many deals in the uni atm afaik, but it's early. I do keep hearing rumors from various sources tho... time will tell how true they are.

BB: What comes to helping hands... You've surely noticed how we've helped our friends, whoever they've been and whenever they've needed it. Last round we were blocked out of the alliance win race, with 20m score gap between us and ult (at that time) and at worst, 7 alliances hitting us, we had no chance to challenge for the top spot, so we had no reason whatsoever to start hitting Ult, or CT if they'd been in the top at the moment. Until that block started hitting us, we could have had a theoretical chance and might have acted on it, but the block made it impossible. So, rather than us spoiling the race and ****ing up the uni, it was (yet again) the uni ****ing both us and the race. Makes one wonder how much love and trust there can be for the uni when it constantly betrays you...
I'm sorry, but you can't really speak of 'the universe betraying you' when they make a fist against you after you have been 'preying' on them for the better part of the round first. That would be like me blaming fang/faceless for vikings not winning r56, when in fact it was our own political stubbornness that made us continuously attack them prior to them FC'ing us to pieces in the late round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote