View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2017, 06:03   #70
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

I feel that no one here has actually looked at these stats properly. That you have all just jumped on sh7s ridiculously pessimistic view of community.

If we use Ter Fi/Xan Fi as an example you are saying that unscrupulous people will actively use Pegs to farm pods with questionable lands to gain pods. Giving that alliance some supposedly brilliant attack fleet (which it isn't).

Terran and Xan are both massively open to FR incs (they both only have emp to stop it and emp eff set around 120%, hardly spectacular). You don't have to farm pods as FR, you get access to vastly superior def ships than Ter has on offer.

Infact any steal a pod option you try has no outstanding benefits in doing so. I could sit here and pick any teamup apart and that's the point of it all.

The option is there to try and obtain a 3rd class but honestly there is no benefit in going out your way to devise a strat around it. It's way too much legwork and risk to implement for no advantage of note.

The best strategy with these stats is probably no strategy at all, to allow people to play as they wish as every race has equal benefits and flaws. What we are seeing is people from alliances realising this and panicking and moaning here and find silly reasons to get their way and be able to spam 3-4 ships all round.

I won't be changing the pod situation. I have Jintao that is my standpoint and I'd rather take the set down than add a 3rd pod.

Maybe it's time for some other suggestions on what is there, I'm still getting good calcs so I'm happy so far.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote