View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2011, 13:45   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 42 Who were YOU?

Code:
You are: I MISS BREAD ALREADY of HE IS MY ROCK (2:5:2) Cat
Size:        316 806
Value: 3,339,235 286
Score: 4,736,995 239
XP:       23,296 150
Code:
Spider    77,234
Beetle   400,596
Scarab     1,664
Viper     30,676
Locust    52,270
Widow      5,850
Tarantula 86,154
Scorpion  40,437
Roach     38,808
Mosquito   9,005
Hornet     2,500
Termite    4,000
Started the round with mass Cr, while building dists, then switched to Co/Cr for faking purposes.

Good plan, right? It was. Except I was in the wrong alliance (Apprime), with the wrong race (Cathaargh) and my gal pretty much got raped from the getgo. I think we had like 5 nights without incs. I had had 100 incs by tick 500 and almost 300 by round end. Never even hit 1k roids.

Got a lot of hilarious crashes, like this little work of art, though, so I guess that's something. Not that the salvage did any good. Way to punish good Planetarion!

Near round end my gal defended against Cardi. We then got kicked en masse, but by that point I'd long stopped caring.

So yeah, same old. I'm sure I'll be here again next round!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote