View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 09:28   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Discuss] The Removal of the Prelaunch option

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Jackal I can be online 24 hours a day and i still use pre launch at dire times of tiredness or spending time with my daughter and missus.
Not everyone is HARDCORE.
And the only reason I can think that you dont like ppl saving there fleets is coz u want to steal them or proper bash n00bs.
If you that desparate to kill an enemy then do the beautiful tactic of fleet catching.
If you want PA to only be for the HARDCORE wasting their nightsleep for a game, you wouldn't have 1k players left. I for one won't get up at 5:55 just to send an attack. I'm a semi-inactive player and tbh, if pre-launch would be removed, I doubt I'd attack at all

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote