Thread: Planetarion app
View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 13:33   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion app

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
I'm not a huge techie either, but as has been said the app won't happen. People forget the game code is designed for browser use. So to make an app it would most likely have to be broken down and rewritten from the ground up. (as I said I'm no techie so I could be very wrong) afaik jagex (or some other company) owns the code to pa and lunar is licensed to use it. Odds of getting a for profit company to allow the code to be used to make an app without wanting a huge chunk of the profits from it and still keeping it affordable? Slim at best imo
You would essentially have to break the game down to its complete basics and then expand every facet to suit a wider range of people. It would need constant new content and refreshes.

Would it include a pure sim option?

Would it have micro transactions? And then does it become p2w?

I think unfortunately you would end up with a very different game, something like Galaxy Legend, and then you are entering a very competitive market which will chew you up and spit you out.

PA is best left as is, let it die gracefully rather than butchering it's core.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote