View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2015, 15:50   #234
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: Second half of the round

Since when has AD been a source of information more than a river of tears? Rather rhetorical so I'll just answer it myself, I can't recall an era when that would've happened.

The round has had some surprises and some rather expected outcomes so far. Myself being mostly just a #support -peon and AFK over half the round, I can't really get to details behind those actions and that's why it's nice to read the older stuff in here as well (especially with a background that allows me to somewhat understand all this shizzle). The proportions of this ASC-Rogues thingamajig have gotten a bit out of hands tho and way too many posts have been posted that aren't really helping to get the point out of it either. Seems like both of them made mistakes and it resulted in what has happened and that's about it. No point in flooding this nice board with more nonsense about it.

What comes to other stuff that's happened during the round...
I found it amusing that FL/ASC(/Rog) formed a third block that let the BF/CT - ULT/ND (and whatever other tags) fight a bit more fair fight than has normally been seen. (Judging it more fair by KIA and some discussions with people in the fight). ASC hitting ULT kinda flipped ULT over and what's happening now (purely IMO) seems to be preparations to do the same to BF what happened to CT before (might be too late tho). That'll give ASC a decent chance to win the round (whatever zhill or anyone else said, that must have been luring in the background all round, they do have quite awesome players in tag anyway). It'll surely be a bit more interesting last week than I've seen in a while.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote