View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2015, 21:08   #223
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
It's interesting to see the number of times p3n is being mentioned within the trio of faceless, ascendancy and rogues.

As I'm the one who does the dealings and sets out a few pointers for our BCs I can categorically say whatever you all thought was happening, definitely wasn't. The paranoia amongst the trio may be invoked from within or maybe there was just the realisation that they needed to find a reason to be sending incs toward p3n?

Either way.. I called it out a number of times to ascendancy that our incomings from faceless and asc "is taking the piss" on a 30 man alliance. It's humbling to see that my bullshit meter isn't broken which is why we pushed for the nap between asc and fl. Both alliances had the chance to nap us much earlier in the round but zhil would not nap without FL being involved or vice versa so nothing could come of it(ironically Rogues were never mentioned in these attempts to make deals.. seems they were locked in the child seat whilst the grown ups talk).

I assume once rogues decided to go with ult the deal made more sense and we ended up somewhat closer to the situation we are in now.

Probably not interesting for everyone to see my perspective, but as I say it's interesting to connect the dots in my own mind since you decide to publicly air your back room deals.
This does not surprise me in the slightest.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote