View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2013, 08:03   #188
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Nagging over tiny things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
When you have 2 defense fleets incoming: a De fleet with 1 tick of prelaunch and a Cr fleet with no prelaunch, then the 'Tell defenders to recall' box has 3 entries: "eta 8", "eta 9", "All defenders", despite the fact that both fleets are defending against the same attack.

The box should take prelaunch into account. When you only have defense incoming for 1 land tick, the "All defenders" entry is not needed.
I misunderstood and almost wrote a long response. Just caught it

Looking at the first comment, I don't understand why these are split. Do you have an example we can look at from a backup? feel free to pm it to me. According to the code, we look at the landing tick and group by that; I'm highly confused as to why you're seeing two defenders for the same ETA treated differently.

For the second comment, it appears to be the case that "All defenders" is only created when there is more than 1 ETA listed, so ignoring this unless there's a counter example.