View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 10:59   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gobsmacked - New Alliance Scoring System

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
The concept of an alliance without players with score has nothing to do with my post. I agree that its silly.

Why is it your right to take your score with you?

Argue that allowing you take your score makes for a better game, I agree with that, but you dont have a right to do something just because thats how its always been done.
Without me that planet wouldn't exist. Without alliance, gal, cluster, joe bloggs who does defence and my mum who scans for me it might not be as good but it'd still be there. The score is either mine or no-one's really. Would you support galaxies who have exiled or had players exile retaining score gained in that galaxy?