View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 14:44   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Feel Good Foods?! (Moreover Advertising vs Government)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen

Do any of you find advertising these days to be patronizing, or boycott certain food corporations for certain reasons we may or may not be aware of, or lastly feel that the goverment intervention on behalf of parent lobby groups against advertising towards children was already a step too far or a step in the right direction and should it be prevented/continue?
Well personally I eat food because i like the taste. Other than that, I don't buy 'premium' ice cream as it seems you pay ££££££££ to get fk all in return, bloody nice though it is.

The only food corporation I 'boycott' as such is McD's as their food quality simply nosedived to the point 2 years ago that their double cheeseburger made me sick, so they can get bent as far as I'm concerned. On the other hand BK still churn out burgers to my taste and I'm willing to pay that little bit extra to ensure I actually get some sort of meat in my mass produced burger. Hypocrite am I.