View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 13:37   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Discuss] PA Merchandising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I mean, maybe there are some cultural variations as to the acceptability of social networking site addiction; but I doubt they're that great. If you're on facebook all the time then by definition you're not out doing anything genuinely sociable, such as playing football; drinking; clubbing; going to the gym etc.
You don't need to convince me aye but alot users use mobile phone to change or check their facebook status. You can do that while having a drink or clubbing really.

Twitter even worse, it's mostly done by mobile phone nway.

Hence why I believe they are more accepted or higher on the "social ladder" compared to online gaming, where you have to stay at home (more or less).

Saying "I got got 500 friends on facebook" will make you more popular then saying "I killed 500 enemies yesterday and was 1st on the server" ...

Now, don't get me wrong. Both mean nothing to me and I'm merely using them as an example as how it would be perceived, most likely.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote