Thread: Who we were
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 15:33   #29
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Who we were

You are: The Discomfort (3:6:11) Etd (Clear)
Size: 2,735 11
Value: 5,422,131 28
Score: 7,706,391 17
XP: 38,071 54

Total Incomings Received: 439

Ticks Roiding: 47
Ticks Roided: 22

Total Round Roids: 6,662 4
Total Lost Roids: 3,927 26

Was a busy as hell round. Started preround with me leaving Urwins to join InSomnia (for BP spread), and then eksero abandoning BP few days before tick start due to inet issues. Exiled from BP about tick 300 after being triple booked+ for the 5th time. Landed in an ok gal where still i received heavy inc until ND/CT/Urwins started p targetting each other.

Joining InS was a terrible mistake, HC went missing as soon as ticks started. I was running attacks daily, DC'ing thro the night several days and trying to keep InSomnia in the political game. Got fed up of this around tick 600 (I didnt signup to HC a bunch of players i dont even know that were less than appreciative/co-operative) and left (with my focus turning predominantly towards my planet rank at this point). Was allianceless til VGN accepted me, was kicked shortly after for attacking solo (their targets were pretty useless for me). Eventually ended up where i'd started, back in Urwins having managed to avoid being p targetted mostly until CT/ND found out (apparantly a lot later).

Was never expecting to finish top 20, especially after the amount of fleets i "crashed", roids i lost, incs i received and the whole not having a stable ally/gal most of the round. But hey, i enjoyed it i guess :P

Last edited by VenoX; 2 Mar 2008 at 15:52.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote