View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2014, 09:08   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Not everything revolves around what alliance finishes first....

The stats and strategies were very different over both rounds. Hardly anyone played Terran in rd 50. In rd 52 it was much more heavily played. Completely changing the dynamics if the round in a ship build sense.

Mzs Stats were actually probably the most popular set(s) of the past 10 rounds. Shows how warped your perspective is.

Everyone had the decency to give sensible comments on your stats now stop being bitter and give sensible comments on isil's and stop trying to derail this thread you sad little man
Why on earth would i be bitter? For what reason? One of the stats will be picked, atm i think mine is better.
Making DE more reasonable is easy fixed with adding another DE race. Cath would be good

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 17 Dec 2014 at 09:25.
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote