Thread: Races "logos"
View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2009, 17:16   #36
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Races "logos"

Perhaps a jigsaw-themed logo for the ETD?

I like what you've done, don't get me wrong, but the ETD logo isn't even half as good as the terran logo as it lacks any kind of symbolism whatsoever.

And the skull and crossbones is a bit too clichéd. Perhaps as with the Phoenix in the Terran logo you could incorporate the Pirate idea into the Zikonian one. It's also too 'busy'... as in, there are too many similarly coloured lines crossing over each other.

Ok, how's about this, for the 'shape' of logo to represent a compass (pirate, pirate map, navigation, compass), and simply have a skull supporting it? The bones are a bit much, we get they're a pirate race without needing to make it too obvious. That way you don't need to use a 'z'

Just some food for thought mate, like I said - really like what you're doing.