View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2017, 08:16   #6
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
I didn't know what bashing was but have asked and that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the free salvage and free ships from fleet crashes. None of us can compete with that without choosing to play the same way.

I have been told Havoc is almost anything goes but should that include cheating when you have been placed in a team and want to rely on and help your new team only to see normal round alliances are the name of the game anyway.

I actually liked that Havoc was playing with others so you get to meet other players and make new friends but obviously it can't work when other cluster planets assist those they are friends with so they aid that cluster and dismantle the opportunities for the cluster they are in.

I would not deliberately go and attack my normal alliance just for the roids but if it was required I attacked them for the cluster I am in.... I would and I would expect them to do the same to me. In fact, would treat them coming for me as good fun rather than them being disloyal to me and understand that they had to do it for their cluster's strategy .... lol
You should report them to Ace, it's not really anyone's place to tell you havoc doesn't matter. If it's important to you, go through the right channels and hope justice prevails.

I was closed during havoc for cheating, so they're definitely on the ball.