View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2008, 02:16   #75
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 25 MH Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
To be honest, it's patently obvious that no matter what she says, you will attack her as much as you can in a manner bordering on abuse. You have a track record for doing so. There's no reason why anyone should have to tolerate that - whether they're a member of PA Team or not.

To be fair to Fiery, there's no requirement for her to do any of those things. She is head of the MH Team and as such, all multihunting decisions go through her. You may disagree with her decision but it's hardly as if she's acted outside of her authority.
When you put it into perspective you may actually find why is so amusingly wrong to do it the way she did. She decided to remove a rule, while after that she had decided to do so, the PA team went and lowered the alliance limits, which enhances the problems with support planets even more. So when these two things happened at the same time (which im pretty sure wouldn't have if someone had been told about the almighty decision the MH did) it actually became a double whammer of an issue.

Now she is well within her rights to do so, I don't disagree on that, but the fact that she did not even consult anyone in any alliances, and just rocked up to this decision, and are now even refusing to tell us if she actually discussed it with anybody just shows how little respect that is in terms of both understanding the finer mechanics of the game, which she clearly shows she doesn't. Someone sane would have actually discussed it with the people it affects before pushing it down over our ears. I've allready counted 10 people that wont play this round because of her decision, and I've had talks with several more that wont pay for the round because of what she has done.

For every action, there is a reaction.

Now if you got a problem with the way I argue my issues, fine, I tend to say whatever I feel like needs to be said, and if I think someone is totally wrong I will say, maybe someone will get insulted by the way I word myself, but at least im being honest about it instead of lying straight into someones face.