View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2008, 15:51   #52
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Round 25 MH Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Your point isn't hard to understand at all, it's just stupid.

Why should people too shit to compete on their own be artificially propped up? Why should everyone have to play the game the very specific way you want to play it? You may have noticed that most other mmorpgs try to make their product as open as possible. This is because they want their customers to be able to play any damn way they please, which is fair enough considering they are paying for the priviledge. So, why don't you play your game, let everyone else play theirs and if you really, really want to win make sure you have the best plan and do whatever it takes. If you don't do that then maybe, just maybe, you don't deserve it.
Actually his point isnt stupid it is quite justified. You guys for this move still have not answered the question as to how is this rule been removed going to improve the growth of the PA community?

Is this going to stop stagnation in rounds? Of course not. I dont agree with alliance limits at all. I think they should be removed, but of course we are not playing the same game we once were where we had over 40k players playing this game. The reason why you have to play the game in a specific way now is becuase you have no choice. You have a playerbase of less then 2k players. with the support planet rule not in place and of course such a small community of players left there will be a time where we only get 2 alliances battling it out which Willzzz did try to explain. The only reason why people such as yourself would argue this case to me is obvious, becuase you have the influence to attract these people to play one round with idle planets 3 fleeting for nothing.

You might want to play the game how ever you wish to as you have of course payed for the privlage, but with a playerbase as low as it has ever been do you want to make this worse by stagnating the rounds even further by allowing smaller alliances to just die off? No need for alliance rankings soon, as they wont matter. Origonaly of course alliances didnt exist in PA, and soon the playerbase will be that small they wont exist again. It seems to me some players here are putting their own selfish needs before the game.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote