View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:40   #66
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: OMG , im CHEATING

its not as harmless as he maintains imo, there is clear intent in his end.
Quote:
i know im alone attacking u , may i ask a favour from u ? could u please let me land ? please send away ur anti fr , with ur help , i can boost my score ALOT , thats all im asking from u cause i know deep inside ur heart , u r a kind man. i attack u because u can boost my score , atm im just top 700 , i really need this land , which can boost me to top 300 or less , please sir , help me
Quote:
u can take back ur roids , i just want the score and also the xp , thats all , thats why im asking ur help
thats not simply friendly banter imho, thats an attempt to form a mutually beneficial arrangement for roid and xp farming.