View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:42   #29
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road
Re: 1up going to lose #1 spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methedrine
I wonder why 1Up are complaining, they are the #1 alliance and in a free-for-all round the #1 alliance is (or at least should be) bound to receive most incomings. I'd also like to point out that 1Up offers quite a lot of roids at a still pretty juicy ratio.

And after just having read what Sid as CEO of 1Up announced and proposed I don't see any reason why alliances should not block against the #1 at times - he even reserved the right for 1Up to block in case it will become necessary.

So, what about accepting and adapting to this issue? I am sure that once LCH should overtake 1Up people will start hitting LCH more, it's free for all, not one Zhil's risk games.
In essence i agree with what your saying, apart from us whining that is Im actually quite intrigued still by this round, which at this number of ticks is quite an achievement. The incoming we have recieved has increased yes over the last few days, but lets face it, it would be quite unusual given our situation and the political standings that we would get more than most. I however would not like to hazard a guess at how much longer we can stay #1, and see it as more of a "when" situation rather than "if" of us getting knocked off top spot.
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote