View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 22:46   #48
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
ETA -1 attacks and defence in-cluster.
So you mean for example if you launch FI/CO (full eta research been done) on attack to a target on the same cluster it is then eta 7 in base and goes red at eta 6? meaning that then only FR/DE/CR/BS can be defended against. (ie fi/co class anti de/fr or fr/de class anti bs/cr on the same tick)

This would mean that Fi/Co incs can only be defendable ingal.
unless Prelaunched on the same landing tick is predicted.
Or you mean alliance eta -1 and cluster eta -1 are cumulative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post

- I don't have enough defence now, can I cover tick 3 and encourage a recall?

- If that defence is covering/partially covering my fleets for the third tick, will I be online to recall or will the losses pay off given what I gained before that last tick?

- How can I distribute my fleets across the galaxy in light of the respective losses and gains that can be made from missing the odd tick?

- Do I want to commit fleets for defending one or two ticks? Or attacking for one or two ticks?
Worth testing out but intially I would suggest 2 ticks consecutive attack and defense.
Also would it mean that the mission(s) being revealed on any types of scans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
- increased bravery (and thus xp) for day raiding.
Worthy of testing out.

Quote:
- Time anomalies or such stuff which allow faster travel time during certain hours (since the majority of the community is euro, preferably between 17:00 GMT and 00:00 GMT) .
Doesn't solve fleet logistic problems - does it apply to both attack and defense? or just attack? if it was attack only it would make Fi/co waves undefendable to ally (full eta research being done) meaning ingal defense only.
I do prefer the idea of XP being Increased for day attacks.

Quote:
- prelaunches which do not show .
On a JGP scan I presume? ... Hell no
I still believe in no prelaunch for the element of surprise :P

Quote:
- population actually being expanded to become a meaningful part of the game.
Here Here... just a question of how.

Quote:
- CARGO PODS!
could be fun

Quote:
- covert ops and scanning not needing tech trees (basically so any1 can do them at any time) -
Good idea in theory how would you propose implimenting this?

edit- I am not having a go at anyone, just to expand their ideas/suggestions in moredetails would be great

Last edited by Paisley; 4 Aug 2010 at 23:08.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote