View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 21:10   #41
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

if i remember it correctly DarkHeart, then ppl used to launch on odd times before PL was introduced in planetarion.. i mean yes, there were night attacks as we do have ppl that care enough to either wake up for those live launches or just happen to be in suitable timezones for that.. but i personally remember the morning and day raids very clearly.. thats what i would like to see coming back, all around the clock launches and more fleet movements on odd times..

atm its just as the following, attacks get (pre)launched around 3-5 game time, that time u organize intag defence for 1-2 ticks, after that u organize ingal def fleets to crossdef and thats basicly it..

with the attack launches spreading out, there will be no real disadvantages for the playerbase, weather ure hardcore or casual.. my opinion at least..

PS: i take the liberty to say that, concerning today`s alliances, there are kinda 2 alliances that could pull off the night time live launch thingy daily.. they are apprime and some part of active ascendancy.. other alliances would need to arrange later attack launches as they just do not have enough night time active ppl to do large scale attacks that are launched at night! (this dosent mean that alliances like ND, Osiris, CT wouldnt have a selected group of players that will live launch at night as well, just that this selective group wouldnt be big enough to pull off larger scale attacks AND the rest of the alliance would deffo need morning/day raids)