View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 19:55   #28
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
and the thing that is again bothering me in this sentence is that i do not get why we couldnt reward more activeness..

i know i might get tons of replies from u Light and some other ppl as well telling that we need more casual game, new players dont like it, etc, etc.. but this is bullshit imo, activeness should b rewarded in this game as well as making it more playable for new ppl too (let it b any form of more interesting single play element in pa or what so ever)

and yes, alliances will adapt to having no PL and will do additional raids either later or earlier than the usual times atm in planetarion.. they have to do this in order to give their members a chance to roid and attack as well, and that altogether would spread the launching times from 03-04 game time to a bigger specter.

im quite sure that we will argue about it until the end of times or until PL is removed, as ppl have diffrent views.. in this case it seems we will argue until end of times since i cant see PL being moved by pateam in any way sadly :s
What is activeness? You say we should reward it? but as far as i can see, you need to be online at 9pm PL and then online at 4am for 5mins to send defence. This is hardly being extremly active, its 10minutes time. The problem is not being active but the strict timetable that you must be active. I wouldnt mind if the more active you were, the better your planet is.. Be if spending just 10minutes playing PA a day or 10hours. The reality is, activity isnt rewarded in PA as you dont need to be online most the time and there isnt anything to do most the time. You just have to be active for 10minutes in total.

If we remove PL, the noob alliances will be launching much earlier.. where there attacks will easily be covered, meaning that when the more active alliances launch later, the def pool is already used... increasing the likelyhood of them landing coupled with the fact they're attacking in the middle of the night.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote