Thread: The State of PA
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:20   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The State of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
lokken, then you didn't play before r10... it was and is not anywhere close to what PA was..
I'm as old as the hills thanks

r2 was cracking (even though for me personally it was horrible)
r3 had its moments, although was very 1 sided - the smoking of KR was particularly funny.
r4 was decent
r6 was good although mind numbing
rest seem pretty dull, although i didn't play r8-10 .

This one's been quite interesting and bloody close, even if 1up ran away with it in the end.

From your sig it looks like until r7 you were a peon with your head in the sand, hence I can understand you have little knowledge of what was going on. By the end of r6 I stopped playing PA proper, I just play for a laugh now.

4 years on and still chuffed to the nuts about being Tuba BTW.