Thread: The State of PA
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 12:04   #25
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The State of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
oh lord....dont boost his ego.... he is a nub he just doesnt understand that there arrived a gazillion clones that took away players, so they decided to to develop the game, instead of rolling over to die. Ofc, EVERYONE who played r3/4 and from there loved the earlier rounds of the game. Including me, but the main reason i loved it? because there where over 100k planets to attack, didnt have that much to do with the gameplay. Back then you needed dedication, a good galaxy, a good alliance, and good skills to win a round(i never had either), now you need dedication, a good galaxy and a good alliance and somewhat skill to end top10... Only reason you needed more skill earlier was because there were much more competition.(and ofc the hundreds of cheaters that made it hard to play it straight). And nadar, all what you list as bad, isnt all bad, so what if you cant get cov ops to work properly, there are many scanners and other ppl with no fleet that depends on it to make their round a little more fun. As for the prelaunch, i somewhat agree, dont remove it, set it max +3 hrs, instead of 11. And on the scans i agree 100%, as a bc it is friggin annoying to calc when its big bs fleets out flying. Unless jolt decides to put a great deal of money into this game, we wont ever see 10-20k players again, and thats the biggest drawback. The game itself, i like, tho i dont really play for the game, but more for the community, the game is a bonus.
That was my opinion on why the game sucks, not yours

btw.. back then you needed to know what you did to get a good rank, now you dont, but that's mainly because of low playerbase..