View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:39   #34
Bedda0815
jerk

Bedda0815 is on a distinguished road
Re: Round 23 Ship Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Any cathaar non-attack fleet EMP ship EVER invented?
Well I can't recall all shipstats of all 22 rounds but I'm sure there were some non attack fleet emp ships which weren't the only ship of this class and which could only be used against emp attack fleets.

Quote:
Wrong. Imagine a cathaar cruiser fleet attacking a xandathrii. Or a terran. Or an eitrades. Scarab's probably brilliant in all situations. Play with a bcalc about it.
Well i will try to imagine a cath who is attacking a xan who has a decent amount of shadows and the cath is sending a fleet which doesn't have a ridiculous high amount of roaches.

I've seen it in r21 and r22 that Cath Cr fleets which are attacking Xan are often "designed" for Xan.

I can also imagine a Cath Cr fleet flying towards a Ter and where i don't launch my scorpions but my scarabs as i don't want to get some Dragons unfrozen.

Well just give me an example where an equal number of scarabs AND an equal number of fleetslots, has a noticeable advantage over chims, dealers or shadows.

Quote:
In your situation, it's equally "ideal" just to kill the investors with chims, shads, or dealers.
except the Zik who wouldn't steal any investors cause they are dead when the marauders shot....
Bedda0815 is offline   Reply With Quote