View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2017, 23:32   #367
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji
You have completely missed my point. I want to stop others violating em against me! Yes I want to bind my alliance more thoroughly too but that is simply because I want to be sure what the agreement means. I DO NOT want to be finding loopholes, I want to be closing them tyvm. Stop assuming the worst of everyone. The point for me of this discussion has been to try and highlight to people that they can do diplomacy better not to encourage them to find ways around agreements. Good agreements build better will between alliances. Improve relations, and hopefully remove some of the hate and poison from the game.

And while you say you represent no one everyone stands where they sit as they say. You are in ult, your posts are oddly pro ult. I am in p3n and my posts are oddly pro p3n despite us both trying to put forward neutral rational arguments.
But so far the only ones to actually use this 'loophole' is YOU. To everyone else in pa this isn't an issue
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote