View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 15:26   #122
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Wernt Ultores grounding untill the day you all for FAnG, or do i have my timeline screwed totaly up?
And how would you know what was said between ND/CT/p3ng/BowS/App HCs?
How does anything I said imply I know what was said between HCs? That P3n had a NAP with FAnG was well known, at least in P3n if not more generally, as it was the keystone of our CR strategy to avoid fighting other allies with CR (big fail).

You just said you had to leave the anti ult block because KittenZ p-targetted you because thats what your strategy demanded. We were in exactly that position with FAnG - no anti CR but p-targetted by them so had to respond. That ND/CT decided that they would join p3n in hitting FAnG for one night was presumably to avoid the possibility of P3n doing exactly what you just said you did.
Unfortunately I dont have figures for the amount of attacks from which allies on which days.