View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 11:25   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
actually with the whole self defence thing (and dante's weird asmission that he thinks about clubbing his friends 'accidentally' must be fun living with you, you long haired commie freak ) what is the point at which self defence becomes assualt?? i.e. if someone attacked me and i punched and floored them would i then be allowed to kick them if i thought they would get up and retaliate??? if i took a hammer to dantes head and stunned him would i be allowed to finish him off if i thought that he could harm me when he recovered (ie lets say he is a faster runner than i am and can recover from being stunned quickly)
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote