View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 16:42   #46
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [IMPORTANT] A Call to the PA Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I have this theory that it works the other way around, but ok.
I do agree with that tbh. In my time as mod I have noticed that threads that get stikied almost always get fewer responces than those which arent. I do keep trying to tell PAteam that every time they go over my head and sticky a suggestion over on the suggestions forum but hey they refuse to listen.

Stickies are really only useful for threads that require no discussion so would drop off the first page yet contains vital information (such as forum FAQ's, announcements ect). I guess though you could say this thread does kind of fall into that group hence it might be best remaining stickied
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote