Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2014, 23:36   #82
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 Stats sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
I don't think that stats-makers should be encouraging team-ups. The game is already virtually unplayable for new (or even experienced but non-alliance) players. On top of which, we already have plenty of people who are happy to send out overwhelming teams against very modest targets.

It's probably not a great idea to dismiss other people's "problems" either. We're already well below 1,000 players - we don't want too many more voting with their feet.
It's not their problems. It's the way they come across. Telling me that FR is broken. Yet showing no reason why. I want to know things. "Peg eff is to high, i ran some calcs and it's going to own everything" <-- that's the kinda help we need as stats markers. Trolling, arguing over personal options in stats isn't going to help. That's all i meant.

I also believe, teams ups is what makes pa. If new and inexperienced players sign up. Stats won't be what makes or breaks the game for them. lets face it. there is like 5 new players a round. 90% of the uni are in alliances. If 10% went any setup in these stats. They would land just as easily as any setup in the past 10 rounds.

I believe making the stats with teams and alliances in mind. Might be what allows us to make sure it's a more complete round. If i am able to make these stats so, we can go any Class attack. Then we are working in the right direction. Lets face it, you can't know until you try.