View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2008, 10:46   #169
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bring back private galaxies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
As i said previous, i only mentioned my galaxy to show how my galaxy has helped randoms have a good round.. which is the point of this thread.

Weither you agree with my galaxy deserving to be where it is or if it was pure luck is irrelivent (Although i would add, that any galaxy in the top10 owes its place to luck or mainly due to Asc.. as they seem to be the alliance who decides exactly what place each galaxy finishes).

but the fact that you've said that you've been in galaxys where randoms have had little incs, is my point. That the buddy system in generals helps the randoms more than any private galaxy system would.

There needs to be fleet morale/bash limit/xp gain, so other means to help the randoms avoid incoming. Perhaps even customized population settings for random useage, ie more free income from resource factors and more expensive roids to compensate. So they wouldnt get too attractive. Slower, but steady growth.

As it is now, also alliance players go random, hence there will be lot of free intel available and possible hostile players in your planets. Even they would be neutral, I wonder which alliances are so politic friendly and idle in offensive field that they wouldnt require your fleet in use. I REALLY DO WONDER IT! Perhaps your alliance(s) needs new leaders. Even in ASS there is action available around the clock, besides most attacks are during same time, when the fleets are required most. Perhaps some midday expections we can talk about.

If you disallow alliance players going random, the system could work, but that again requires changes in payment policies.