View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 11:34   #161
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bring back private galaxies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
If i were in a private galaxy, i would make sure everytime there were incs that fleets are grounded.
And I would also make sure that my private galaxy was an active one, so 45 fleets isnt THAT far off if you ground fleets
Do you think the current top gals are any different? That they get roided by a single alliance, as part of a raid on 2 or 3 galaxies in total?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
Ofcourse its possible to overrun a gal, but same is it with an alliance.
While JBG points out that you still have your gal to fall back on, many times that isnt the case, when 1/4 of the gal isnt allowed to defend you. Most likely those 1/4 are some of the larger planets in your random galaxy.
Maybe if people stopped trying to fence their way to the top their galaxies would be of more use.

In all seriousness, I can't tell if you're in favour of the original suggestion or not, I really can't. Please enlighten me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote