Thread: Ahahaha
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2010, 15:06   #16
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
and kenny.
That was r10.5 wasnt it? where we ( hydra / omen ) got #1 planet and controlled top gal? you won that round? \o/
I honestly can't remember what round that was - but the gal I was in was the only non-Ely/Ministry gal in the top 30, and even then we were only like #24 or something (which at the time was quite an acheivement).

I've never been Ministry except for a 2 day thing one time when I joined with Bradleykins - that was the round that got reset after a couple of days due to somebody exploiting the shit out of a bug. We then left/got kicked (depending on which version of the story you hear) and in regards to the round I was talking about I was in GoCi... for most of it (but that's another story).