View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2005, 07:58   #232
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: go go go Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus

I pay to play this game just like you do. I feel wronged if I lose to cheating bastards just like you do. The difference between us is that I'm not likely to jump on the next "we are sore losers so we are calling EVERYONE in eX cheaters because they had more cheaters than we do" bandwagon.

Don't fall off else you may become the next cheater.
This might go against the 'party line' so to speak, but this is probably one of the better points in this thread.

But I dont understand the part about being sore losers quite yet; as I'm sure the argument from 1up's perspective does not go:

1) We are losing the round
2) Lets grasp at straws to explain our loss

Therefore

3) Exil are cheating scum.

If people in 1up thought that, THEN we would be sore losers, and that would be rather shit. All people should be doing at this stage is raising a concern as to these allegations, irrespective of alliance bias (if that is even possible). No doubt there would be people in EX who would be equally as pissed off if certain members of their alliance were caught.

If I were an Exil member I would want these allegations cleared up, and PROVEN to be false, rather than adopting a defensive stance. It is in your best interests, unless you lot want to be known as LDK 2, and have the effort you put into doing so well this round be under a cloud of suspicion and rumor, because in PA you really ARE guilty until proven innocent (as shit as that sounds).