View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2005, 03:56   #228
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: go go go Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Nor did I mention fury had a record of mass cheating I was clearly stating all alliances have bad apples my argue was all alliances have cheaters thats all now trying looking back in my thread to see were I said Fury had a record of cheating I stated a fact nothing more nothing less....now go back read or learn to.... even.... if you can infact read how about proving it by saying sorry?
Could be a start....i guess
Your point had already been made earlier in the thread, read up next time?

The people making intelligent posts in this thread (and no you are not one of them) already realise that there exists in every alliance an undesirable element that do cheat. That is almost a truism these days.

The argument is that Exil may or may not have a higher proportion of cheaters than other alliances. Perhaps you could make some posts regarding that, instead of reiterating irrelevancies.