View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2005, 03:07   #215
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: go go go Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
I'm not trying to take a side here and I could be wrong, (correct me Phil^?) but from what I have seen in other games, one way in dealing with planets and investigating is a temp. suspension while the issue was being investigated.

There is a possibility that this was what happened with the reopened ones. Maybe not I don't know.

That almost makes me want to play next round
no, his "intel" comes from the info posted by Kal in the #alliances channel the night they were closed