View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 00:26   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, whose lectures are cancelled tomorrow then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You think that a sub-standard put down is a substitute for reasoned argument.

How typical.
No, I find it very difficult to even believe that you are seriously suggesting that you 'caught me out' or somehow 'identified a mistake'.

I made it perfectly clear that I was asked to join in this strike.

You would have to be incredibly stupid to seriously believe that I didn't know that the strike was organised by the union and not the universities on that basis alone.

Then comes the fact that all strikes are organised by unions and not the companies for whom the strikers work.

At this point you actually transcend idiocy by continuing to argue that somehow I had 'made a mistake'.

The entirety of this exchange HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT whether I made a mistake and you corrected me. The mistake you accused me of was one which, inorder to make I would actually have to physically remove my brain.

What this exchange has been about IS YOU.

What sort of a person are you to continue with such absurdity?
How angry are you at me that you abandon the ability to think when I am involved???