View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2008, 14:01   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Making production last forever without cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=7483
http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=7484

This is one from last round, admittedly in havoc, but still..
It took a while before i realised what really happened there, coz i already forgot about the bug i encountered once while beta testing a few rounds ago.
There was also an utterly horrifying bug with etd and zik stealers where they'd both die stealing the same ships which nobody ever figured out. Luckily we saved the day there by removing etd stealers!

That brep doesn't even make sense. Exactly twice as many rogues as should have been stolen were. However the % of everything else was slightly less than that. Based on armour?

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say it was based on the old etd/zik problem with thieves and maras both firing in the same way as rangers and pirates in r23 odd or whenever it was I last saw it.