View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 15:33   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Muslim hypocrism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
Yes i know there where a few demonstrations, but not as many as versus isreal.
You originally asked why there was no muslim protests about Darfur. You now say that you know there were muslims who protested against Darfur? Showing such blatant dishonesty will not get you far here I'm afraid.
Quote:
Its only western nature to follow drama like that. Not even Muslim nature, we as the western world like to be entertained. Movie's and TV series are full with this sick sense of irony.
It's got nothing to do with Western nature.
Quote:
Many people forget that Hezbollah is the owner of a lot of cocaine cartels in Colombia.
This is not a playground. If you want to make allegations about their involvement in the Cocaine trade then please provide proper links. In any case, why would I be bothered in their involvement in the drugs trade?
Quote:
And most of you neglect my Khaibar argument.
Becuase it was stupid and irrelevant.
Quote:
Nations are afraid of muslims.
Which nations? Is the United States (chief ally of Israel) afraid?
Quote:
Yes again, western mentality being exploited by Hezbollah, we don't care about things untill we get a sad picture of it. We are careless and ignorant.
Again, this is nonsense. You do not speak for "the west" (such as it is) and neither do I. Generalising about what hundreds of millions of people care about is unhelpful.

Overall, yours is a terrible post. I accept that English is not your first language and this is fine. What is not fine is the fact you're clearly over-excited and posting what is essentially rubbish. Try to calm down and think about what you are saying otherwise you will repeat your current mistakes. Post specific quotes from accredited sources, build an argument on specific points - don't just rely on what everyone knows, or rumours or anything like that.

Don't imagine many people here have any great love of Islam. I certainly do not. But that is not particularly important here.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote