View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2019, 13:02   #81
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Round 81 Drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Advantix, [16.04.19 18:46]
but its a small community, and everyone knows eachother.. enemies will be enemies over several rounds

Advantix, [16.04.19 18:46]
Norse/Ult have had a good relation for 10-15 rounds, dont see why it should change now

-------------

Its easy to understand the critism towards the Ultores support tag, and accept that the tags that do want to fight for a top spot do have some valid point.
Asc/Fighting Irish/HODOR/HEROES/Norse/Ast is basicly ult, yet people like TheoDD(Norse/Ult support tag member) throws a hissy fit when a tag he is not part of pledge loyality some other tag.

Unless most HCs will scrap past rounds and act in their self interest for the ongoing rounds the possibility of rounds turning shit is pretty high.
Butcher why make this personal and bring a random nick into it.

When you had rainbows big tag your excuse for fencing and not participating in any fight was simple - you were a training tag - for about 20 rounds with the same core + players so please jump right off that horse 🐎

This round is great for the big tag ult
Supports that did excellent politics

Hurts + Norsemen

Unfortunately xVx didn’t do as good pols - same as VGN so those two got battered.

The guys who were planning to fight the reigning champions decided to hit each other and at that stage the round was over.

If I was a HC of the Ult side now id continue on their side and sit pretty until the anti Ult side decide to hit ult and then just farm them.

If I was HC of the guys fighting to win aka peng carnage and ND(ND obviously slaughtered) I’d be trying to XP farm hurts Norse xVx or VGN (wherever is best) as hitting Ult at this stage I feel is pointless . They are too far ahead and too ready to defend against you guys and your value is too too far behind. Plus you’ll be farmed by all the Ult support tags l. Meh...

Let’s see how things planned out

Decent stats btw and I love the eta change

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote