View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 14:33   #67
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Football I spend about £400 for my Season Ticket, then say another 5-10 away games so a further £200.

Clothes. I probably spend about £300 a year on clothes. At the moment my wardrobe is very bare and I haven't bought new clothes since about last august. I generally buy new clothes/shoes when I need them.

Why?

I just always had this image that whiskey was an expensive pursuit, this of course comes from my limited knowledge of browsing duty free. Would you not agree though that its quite unique that a group of well fairly young people know so much about whiskey.

Not disregarding the advice given, as I am sure it is good advice.