View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 15:06   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Speedgame meeting Tusday 1900 GMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
The first question that comes to mind, and that im sure im not alone with. (might aswell clear this one right away)

Are we only talking PAX here, or will it be possible to set up old rounds?
Thats a question i have asked Karm/Mit and i am currently waiting for an answer. I will have an announcement about it ready for the meeting hopefully. If we have a choice between r9 and r10 stats then obviously we will have a discussion about which people would prefer, or maybe 2 speed rounds, 1 with old stats and 1 with new stats.